Sweetie Bug Creations

Sweetie Bug Creations
"Rock Candy" Double Layered Tutu

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I love crafting of all types, but one of my favourite is cardmaking and scrapbooking. Unfortunately I don't get as much time to do it as I would like...I usually do more scrapbooks for gifts than for myself and actually, the last time I scrapbooked for myself was for my oldest son's first Hallowe'en - 5.5 YEARS ago! Anyway, that being said, I also love to shop for scrapbooking and papercrafting supplies! A great online site that posts a deal a day is http://www.scrapbooksteals.com/ - this is a sister site to the baby steals site that I also love to check daily (among many others). What are your favourite crafting sites?

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! I know, I love shopping for supplies too, but never have time to set it all out and make a scrapbook for Cailie! You should check out www.abuckortwo.com There are tons of great items on there:) Great blog, and I will be sure to check in often!

    ReplyDelete