Sweetie Bug Creations

Sweetie Bug Creations
"Rock Candy" Double Layered Tutu

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Organizing!

Whew!  It's been a busy couple of weeks getting my boys settled back into the school routine, starting their breakdancing (cute!) and Canskate lessons.... I also participated in an auction over at Jennifer Leah Photography's Facebook page!  It was wonderful to do an auction to benefit charity!  I am always looking for opportunities to give back, so if anyone knows of any charity auctions, etc., please let me know!  Business has been picking up significantly so I haven't had the chance to make as many new creations while dealing with orders, but I should be at adding more art sculpture ribbon clips and headbands shortly!  A new favourite is the stretch velvet headband, so cute and stretchy :)   Current colour choices are light pink, bright pink and black...soon to come are red, brown and white!

Today I took an hour out of my day to reorganize all of my tulle and ribbon.  Unfortunately I don't have a craft room so I have taken up a corner of the family room for the past couple months.  Last weekend I started the daunting task of cleaning out the walk-in closet in the family room to make room for my supplies.  Sweetie Bug decided to help me sort out the tulle:


While searching the web for new tips and tricks I discovered a new way to cut my tulle and "cut" my cutting time by 3/4!!!  Makes creating a tutu much quicker and easier, so I was very excited about that!

Stay tuned for many more ribbon choices, artificial flower and satin rose clips, art sculpture ribbon clips and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment