Sweetie Bug Creations

Sweetie Bug Creations
"Rock Candy" Double Layered Tutu

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Deluxe/Costume Tutus

My first two deluxe/costume tutus are complete!  I will have to wait until the morning to take some shots in natural light.  I have many, many ideas for more that I would like to do!  These tutus will be a few more dollars than the regular ones, maybe $3.00 - $5.00 or so.  They take a fair bit more time and cost a bit more for supplies.  I will also be working on some new styles of tutus...making them a bit more whimsical and fun!

We have been battling a couple cases of the sickies around our house this week so I haven't had a lot of time to devote to creating, but everyone seems to be on the mend now.  This coming week I should have a bit more time to create! 

I am excited because on Monday we will be going to Wee Piggies And Paws to have something wonderful created by Ilona!  I can't wait to see what she comes up with for us.  It's going to be so awesome to have a keepsake of the kid's hands to enjoy for years to come.  I will be sure to post a pic once it is done!

Another exciting opportunity has come up as a wonderful woman I know from my middle/high school days is now doing photography!  I am making a tutu for her cute little daughter that she is going to photograph for me - it is going to be really neat to have some professional shots taken of my creations :)  My camera is ok, but definitely not of the caliber I would like.  You can check out Shannen's photography here!

I'm off to place a large order for more tulle - so I can make the visions in my head "come to life"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment