Sweetie Bug Creations

Sweetie Bug Creations
"Rock Candy" Double Layered Tutu

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Too, Too Terrific!



Pictured here is our table at the 2nd Annual Kids Flea Market that we took part in on Saturday.  It was really nice to get out and get a feel for in-person markets and to meet some of the wonderful babies and kids that will wear my creations!  A favourite was the Pink Chocolate tutu, so I will definitely be making more of those!  Also, the fashion doll or BarbieTM tutus were definitely a hit with little girls, and I sold out of my dolly/teddy bear tutus.  I will be sure to create some more in the near future!                                                                             I also met some wonderful women who run some amazing local companies.  You can find all of these on Facebook, including Mommy Jewels (I have one of Kim's wonderful "granite" nursing necklaces, Pretty Little Lids - the cutest owl and monster hats you've ever seen!  Snap Pea Designs make the most wonderful little animals and creatures for little ones.... I am definitely going to have to order some of these soon.  Another great lady from Wee Piggies and Paws Kelowna stopped by my table with her super cute daughter.  They do amazing keepsakes of your little one's hands and feet - I am really looking forward to having my children's done in the very near future!  I encourage you to check out all of these local businesses and let them know that Sweetie Bug Creations sent you :)

I had a nice break today for Mother's Day and my wonderful husband and boys made me breakfast.  Sweetie Bug didn't quite get the memo, so I didn't get to sleep in (breastfeeding does have its disadvantages sometimes!), but we had a nice, relaxing day.  We had lunch with my parents and the did a few quick errands followed by a late afternoon walk up to the resevoir.  It was nice to have some down time without having to do dishes or laundry or cooking!  Back to normal tomorrow :)

Now, if only I could decide what to start on next!  There are so many projects awaiting me and I am not quite sure where to begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment