Sweetie Bug Creations

Sweetie Bug Creations
"Rock Candy" Double Layered Tutu

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Handmade Satin Roses

New today, I am handcrafting satin roses. They are a lot of fun to create and look great in hair or on a tutu (or headband!) I will be adding lots of colour selections and will custom make in any colour as long as I can find it for you. These are mounted onto an alligator clip and come in sizes 1.75" (Medium) and 1.25" (Small). I will be working on size large as well, once my headband and hairband supplies come in the mail. The Medium are mounted on an unlined clip, but can be lined upon request. The small come on a matching ribbon (or coordinating ribbon) lined clip as the rose is slightly smaller than the clip and it just looks nicer that way! I'm a bit of a perfectionist :) Medium on unlined clip is $3.00 and Small on a lined clip is also $3.00. These look amazing in hair and would be wonderful for matching mother/daughter or sisters and for Easter photos. Our facebook page shows the colours currently in stock. I could make these all day long (if Sweetie Bug would let me) because they really are fun to make! If you want a custom tutu and to have these permanently affixed then I would charge $2.50 per rose...really adds a nice finishing touch. We also have in some pastel glitter butterflies that are wonderful for hair/tutus/headbands. I can't wait for Sweetie Bug to have just a little big more hair, though her little tuft at the back is sure cute!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am just getting the hang of this blogging business! I did an edit to the last line..."bit" not "big" but forgot to save before I published and the darn thing won't let me edit the post (and also doesn't let one simply copy, delete and the paste to edit!). I'll get the hang of it one of these days :-P

    ReplyDelete