Sweetie Bug Creations

Sweetie Bug Creations
"Rock Candy" Double Layered Tutu

Saturday, April 2, 2011

So Many Ideas!!!


Oooohhh! I just have so many tutu and hair accessory ideas rattling around in my head right now! I have ordered so many supplies that I am just waiting on so that I can get creating! Lots of new ribbon choices, tulle, gems, and other goodies! Can you tell I am excited? It truly is a passion of mine! I have many ideas for other items as well...thinking of items for boys. As a mother of 2 boys I can really appreciate that there just isn't the selection of cute items out there for them. While boys don't require quite the "accessorizing" that girls can, it would still be nice to find more items for boys!
I went to the Babies In Bloom baby fair today and had some fun! There were some interesting booths set up and a couple were my favourites. I purchased a Mommy Jewel's nursing necklace, which is something I have been wanting for awhile. Sweetie Bug likes to scratch at her head while nursing and I need something to distract her. I'm hoping that this necklace will do the trick. I purchased the "granite" style pictured to the left and I love it! I really recommend these!
The other item I purchased was a fuzzibunz one-sized pocket diaper from Booty Boutique...I have one other of these and they are so soft and cute that I couldn't resist another. Cloth diapering is becoming an obsession! I wish I had discovered it with my first child!
Well, off to bed for some more creating!!!

1 comment: