Sweetie Bug Creations

Sweetie Bug Creations
"Rock Candy" Double Layered Tutu

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ribbon Addict

Well, I think I am officially addicted to ribbon!  If I had enough hours in a day to myself to create I think I would be beside myself with happiness!  I have a bunch of wonderful new patterned grosgrain ribbons coming, and I cannot wait to make some new clips with them!  Tonight I made some that have little cute bugs, ice cream/popsicles, "big sister", a fuzzy black/white animal print (cow maybe?), and a purple/black zebra pattern.  I also have some ladybugs, cupcakes and more to work with and the ones I ordered are also some cute patterns...My little sweetiebug is going to have clippies for life!  And, for my wonderful friends....just guess what your little ones will be getting for their birthdays/Christmas! lol!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE what kind of ribbons are out there hey?! And it's awesome to have something handmade and beautiful to give as gifts :)

    ReplyDelete