Sweetie Bug Creations

Sweetie Bug Creations
"Rock Candy" Double Layered Tutu

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Shopping :)

I love shopping for fresh supplies...currently that consists of a lot of ribbon!  I am having fun coming up with new ideas and colour combinations.  Will be making some new corker clippies today if Miss Sweetie Bug lets me and will also be making some new satin roses.  Once I drop the boys off at school I think I will stop by the craft store to buy a couple of items.  I am still waiting for a couple orders of tulle and other supplies from online - one I need to make a custom order and also to work on my new colour combinations!  I am going to have a table for the 2nd Annual Spring Kids Flea Market so I need to have a few samples of my tutus as well as some wares for sale.  I also want to make a photo gallery of my creations - a collection of my own colour/style combinations, as well as all of the options for custom tutu orders.  I purchased a few more supplies yesterday for my headbands and made a couple more satin roses.  I was pretty stoked about a couple cute ones made out of glittery polka dot satin ribbon - can't show you yet as I haven't taken any pictures...but they've got me wondering what other neat designs I can use for a cute effect!  I think Miss Sweetie Bug and I will do a teeny bit of crafty shopping and some grocery shopping after we drop her brothers off at school this morning...gotta get it done while I can...much easier to take one child shopping than three! 

No comments:

Post a Comment