Sweetie Bug Creations

Sweetie Bug Creations
"Rock Candy" Double Layered Tutu

Monday, April 25, 2011

Wow!

I have been finishing off lots of clips and barettes that I had started and wow!  are there ever a lot of them!  It has been a lot of work preparing an inventory for samples and for the upcoming kids flea market on May 7th.  I have way more ideas than time at the moment and am finding that frustrating, but will get it all done a little bit at a time :)   I want to do some super colorful rainbow tutus and also some that incorporate black.  Am still awaiting shipments for pacifier/toy clips, more tutu colors, more hair clips...  Have yet to begin the taggie blankets and other projects!  I am super excited for all that is to come! 
My little sweetie bug modelled a tutu for me this weekend and it was just too cute!  Had some beautiful 18C weather and took advantage by getting outside and snapping some shots of her!  I was in a bit of a hurry to get outside and take the photos, so this headband is not one of my creations, but it does match pretty well!  I call this tutu "fluffy chick" so it was perfect for Easter! 

I am going to work on getting some shots taken of some other "models" for my creations in the next while.  I have had some wonderful friends offer up their children for me to use for models and as the weather warms up I will have to do some photo shoots!  I need more time to figure out all the features on my camera and editing software!  I'm getting there slowly! 

Well, that's it for now...just wanted to post that I am working on lots more items and selection and am constantly creating or brainstorming new creations :)  Stay tuned for many more fun items in the near future!

2 comments:

  1. "Wow" indeed!!! If you want a hand getting things finished up for the Flea Market, give me a shout. I've been trying unsuccessfully to get anything perfected myself... got as far as a mock-up and now I'm stalled :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I think I will be spending several hours each night - and also on Monday when my dear husband has the day off - crafting lots of wonderful items.

    ReplyDelete