Sweetie Bug Creations

Sweetie Bug Creations
"Rock Candy" Double Layered Tutu

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Technical Difficulties

Something is up with our internet explorer...things are coming up funny and then when I try to do a blog post none of the text shows up...so, I'll see what happens here....

I've been working on a few things, but am still waiting for a couple of elusive shipments of tulle and ribbon and some other goodies.  Also just ordered some more shimmer tulle...think I will make more shimmer tutus because the turn out so pretty!  I spent the morning this morning sorting out my crafting area...Sweetie Bug's bedroom is what used to be my office, so I am now confined to a corner of the dining room!  I think I've now got it all sorted :)

I want to make birthday parties a bit of a specialty so I am going to make favour packages...8 hair clippies for $10.00 (all of same pattern/colour) and also 6 fairy wands for $22.00.  I will work on some more things as well, but that is where I will begin.  I am waiting for my new cricut cartridge to work on a banner for when I do craft shows and I would also like to do a sample Happy Birthday banner as well.  I am trying to continually grow and expand without branching off too far and doing too many things.

I am also offering a $10.00 gift certificate on a giveaway at Mommies Who Love Freebies.  There are all kinds of goodies to be found there, so you may want to head on over and check it out...let them know that Sweetie Bug Creations sent you!

Well, that is all for now.  I'm off to work on a few things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment